Additionally, the copyrighted "Conditional Pick-4©" Strategy is unlike anything you have ever seen.
The Best mathematical Selections, coupled with a wagering system and strategy equals "Success" !
New* - It's Here, the best wagering strategy possible, based on the Kelly Criterion (a money management system used by well-known successful investors including Warren Buffett and Bill Gross). The wagering strategy based on the Kelly criterion is superior to any other, long term, and is available FREE of charge - Try It Out - OWS Calculator!!
Upcoming Stakes Races:
- Aqueduct: Cigar Mile H (G1)
- Aqueduct: Demoiselle S (G2)
- Aqueduct: Go for Wand H (G3)
- Aqueduct: Remsen S (G2)
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Canterbury
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Distaff Dash
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Emerald
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Express
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Glass Slipper
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Iron Horse
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Jewel
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Rapid Transit
- Gulfstream: Claiming Crown Tiara
- Laurel Park: Maryland Juvenile
- Laurel Park: Maryland Juvenile Filly
- Aqueduct: Garland of Roses
- Aqueduct: New York Stallion Series (Fifth Ave. Div.)
- Aqueduct: New York Stallion Series (Great White Way Div.)
The chance of winning a 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 crisscross wager is 12.96% (1 out of 7.7 plays) and the cost of the $2 ticket would be $162.00. To achieve a profit one would have to have a winning ticket that pays over $1,100.00 once in every 7.7 attempts (7.7 x 162). I would like to share with everyone a system of playing the pick 4. I believe that it is superior to anything I have seen to date.
The goal is to minimize the number of combinations without minimizing the number of horses under consideration to win the race. Let’s say we wanted to play a pick 4 with 3, 3, 4, and 5 horses respectively in each of the 4 legs. That would be a total of 180 combinations or $360.00. Using, my copyrighted “Conditional Pick-4” Read More