Additionally, the copyrighted "Conditional Pick-4©" Strategy is unlike anything you have ever seen.
The Best mathematical Selections, coupled with a wagering system and strategy equals "Success" !
New* - It's Here, the best wagering strategy possible, based on the Kelly Criterion (a money management system used by well-known successful investors including Warren Buffett and Bill Gross). The wagering strategy based on the Kelly criterion is superior to any other, long term, and is available to members FREE of charge - Try It Out - OWS Calculator!!
Upcoming Stakes Races:
Stakes Races this weekend...
- Belmont Park: Paradise Creek Stakes
- Gulfstream Park: Musical Romance Stakes
- Monmouth Park: Red Bank Stakes (gr. III)
- Santa Anita Park: Daytona Stakes (gr. III)
- Santa Anita Park: Gamely Stakes (gr. I)
- Santa Anita Park: Monrovia Stakes (gr. II)
- Santa Anita Park: The Gold Cup at Santa Anita (gr. I)
- Monmouth Park: Blue Sparkler Stakes
- Santa Anita Park: Charles Whittingham Stakes (gr. II)
The chance of winning a 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 crisscross wager is 12.96% (1 out of 7.7 plays) and the cost of the $2 ticket would be $162.00. To achieve a profit one would have to have a winning ticket that pays over $1,100.00 once in every 7.7 attempts (7.7 x 162). I would like to share with everyone a system of playing the pick 4. I believe that it is superior to anything I have seen to date.
The goal is to minimize the number of combinations without minimizing the number of horses under consideration to win the race. Let’s say we wanted to play a pick 4 with 3, 3, 4, and 5 horses respectively in each of the 4 legs. That would be a total of 180 combinations or $360.00. Using, my copyrighted “Conditional Pick-4” Read More