Additionally, the copyrighted "Conditional Pick-4©" Strategy is unlike anything you have ever seen.
The Best mathematical Selections, coupled with a wagering system and strategy equals "Success" !
FREE Membership Includes:
- Spotlight Race Of The Week
- Pick-4 Formulator
- Optimal Wagering Calculator
New* - It's Here, the best wagering strategy possible, based on the Kelly Criterion (a money management system used by well-known successful investors including Warren Buffett and Bill Gross). The wagering strategy based on the Kelly criterion is superior to any other, long term, and is available to members FREE of charge - Try It Out - OWS Calculator!!
Upcoming Stakes Races:
- Belmont Park: Sands Point Stakes (G2T)
- Churchill Downs: Locust Grove Stakes (G3)
- Churchill Downs: Open Mind Stakes
- Churchill Downs: Iroquois Stakes (G3)
- Churchill Downs: Pocahontas Stakes (G2)
- Gulfstream Park: Miss Gracie Stakes
- Gulfstream Park: Sea of Grass Handicap
- Woodbine: Bold Venture Stakes (G3)
- Woodbine: Canadian Stakes (G2T)
- Woodbine: Northern Dancer Turf Stakes (G1T)
- Woodbine: Ricoh Woodbine Mile Stakes (G1T)
- Gulfstream Park: Perfect Season Stakes
- Gulfstream Park: Tamiami Handicap
- Woodbine: Summer Stakes (G2T)
- Woodbine: Sweet Briar Too Stakes
- Woodbine: Natalma Stakes (G1T)
The chance of winning a 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 crisscross wager is 12.96% (1 out of 7.7 plays) and the cost of the $2 ticket would be $162.00. To achieve a profit one would have to have a winning ticket that pays over $1,100.00 once in every 7.7 attempts (7.7 x 162). I would like to share with everyone a system of playing the pick 4. I believe that it is superior to anything I have seen to date.
The goal is to minimize the number of combinations without minimizing the number of horses under consideration to win the race. Let’s say we wanted to play a pick 4 with 3, 3, 4, and 5 horses respectively in each of the 4 legs. That would be a total of 180 combinations or $360.00. Using, my copyrighted “Conditional Pick-4” Read More